Many people are turning to property as a form of investment, due to the unpredictability of the stock market and the current low interest rates on savings accounts.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a buy-to-let property, these include:
- What kind of tenants do you want – a family? A group of students? Young professionals?
- In which areas are there lots of people looking to rent?
- Consider how hands-on you want to be?
- Pricing: research your target market in terms of rental levels and what is realistically achievable plus anticipated uplift over time
- What type of mortgage should you get?
Have you ever considered buying rental property? We take care of in excess of 650 residential properties in and around Warwickshire for locally, nationally and internationally based landlords. Get in touch today to find out more on 01926 88 88 44.