Here are five top tips to avoid when buying your property to make the process as stress- free as possible.
- Don't forget to factor in stamp duty, agents' costs and other extras when setting your price limit.
- Don't rely solely on photographs – make sure you view a property before discarding it.
- Don't assume that, if a property has not sold for three months, say, there has to be something fundamentally wrong with it. There may not be ' and the owner may be amenable to offers. You may pick up a bargain.
- Don't expect to find a home that ticks all the boxes and is perfect in every respect. There is no such property, but you might get close with a bit of time, research and perseverance.
- Don't search randomly in too wide a geographical area. It is better to start with your first-choice area, then shift your focus if you draw a blank there.
If you're looking for the perfect home in Leamington Spa, then take a look at our latest properties in the Leamington area and get in touch today to find out more 01926 88 88 44.