No matter how good the interior of your home looks, buyers already judge your home before they walk through the door. First impression’s really count you never have a second chance to make that impression. It’s important to make people feel warm, welcome and safe as they approach the house. Here are just a few top tips on selling your house.
- Baking fresh bread or making fresh coffee.
- Buying fresh flowers and putting them on display
- Removing a dining room table to create the impression of extra space
- Putting up strategically placed mirrors to increase the impression of space.
- To make some space, move unnecessary furniture into the attic, basement or garage.
- A fresh coat of neutral paint or new tiling can do wonders to smarten a tired looking interior.
- Fresh folded towels and a few strategically placed plants
- Your lawn should be freshly cut and cleared of loose leaves and grass cuttings.
- Make sure the exterior of your home is up to scratch and if your front door or fence is looking tired, brighten it up with a lick of paint.
If you want to make sure your home gives the right first impression and help at every step along the way why not give us a call today on 01926 88 87 77